Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello 2010! A New Year- A Time For Change! :]

Hello all! :]  I have missed you dearly!

Life has been a crazy whirlwind these past couple of months, but I am officially committed to blogging for this new year.  A little late, but hey!  Better late than never, right?  I have really struggled with healthy choices these past two months.  I am going to put it behind me and start over!  I am ready to put forth the effort & will NOT give up on myself.  I am worth it :]

These past months in brief review:

I had a blast in sunny Arizona!


I am going to be an aunt!


I have a rekindled love for piano!


& I kicked my boyfriend to the curb who was doing nothing but bringing me down! :]


It has been a crazy couple of months, but afterward I am more enthusiastic than ever! & I am ready to turn my life around!  Hello new me :]

I will weigh in, set some new goals & elaborate more tomorrow!  Goodnight all!

♥ Katie


9 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back Katie. So happy to see a post from you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you yesterday...wondering where you had been. Glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - missed you!! Here's to a new year of blogging and healthy living!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Katie, we have missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Here's to 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hello Gorgeous!! Let's get this healthy journey going again :) We are all here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Katie Girl! Cheers to you and to you achieving your goals in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOHOO You have been missed!!!!

    Welcome back to bloggie world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaay! You're back! Great!
    LOts of things happened to you. Good to hear that you are still so positive, though!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete