Saturday, February 6, 2010

The New Me! :]

So a BIG CHANGE happened today!!!  I still can't believe I did it!  I chopped my hair off!

I went from THIS:

 

TO THIS:



The hairdresser was so excited- she hadn't done such a "makeover" in a long time.  As I watched the mountain of my hair on the floor get bigger and bigger I knew there was no going back.  Good news is that I totally love it & it will be sooooo much more manageable!  I feel like this is part of a whole new me, because I was always too afraid to have short hair framing my big ol' fat face.  The new me doesn't give a darn! :]

Have A Wonderful Weekend Everyone!

Oh yeah- p.s:  the healthy eating & working out is going absolutely fantastic.  I am so excited to weigh in next week!

8 comments:

  1. You look FANTASTIC! Change is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh... you look FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!! You look professional.

    And I think the makeover is just the way to put a little more momentum in your weight loss. I went blonde during mine. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh that looks fab!
    Can I also say that I love the pink shirt you are wearing. Pink really suits you.
    Good luck with the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that new hair do!!! I love short hair anyways...I've always had it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit and comment...Yes from South Africa and never been to East London....am from Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME haircut girl! So cute. I bet it feels good! :)

    ReplyDelete