Friday, August 28, 2009

Bad Katie!

Today was definitely not the best of days- I kinda fell off the bandwagon a bit.  I'm making the 13 hour trek back to Wisconsin from my sister's house in Virginia.  I'm @ a hotel In Dayton, Ohio- I figured I might as well get a good night sleep and start the road trip back up again tomorrow morning, instead of dealing with Chicago traffic.  Anyways!  Back to the "bad news"- the day started out well.. I had oatmeal for breakfast, subway again for lunch & THEN... (drum roll please) Wendy's chicken nuggets for dinner.  Blahh!  Although I did have a side salad instead of fries- I'm feelin' pretty guilty at the moment.  Even though fast food is my only current option I know I could have picked something a tad bit healthier.  But life goes on!

On the plus side, while I was packing up all my stuff @ my sister's I got quite the workout.  I went up and down that flight of stairs probably 20 times- It was a blast lemme tell ya!  I'm pretty exhausted from driving all day, but hopefully I'll make it down to the weight room tonight, or I'll just work out in my hotel room.

Hope Everyone Is Having A Fabulous Day! :]

P.S: I am relieved and happy to say that after my week trial of the "No White Diet" (not a huge fan) I am joining weight watchers :]  I've done the program once before years ago and I was quite successful, so I'm pretty excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment