Thursday, August 27, 2009

YMCA or The WAC...?

So i'm trying to figure out which gym to join when I get home from vacation... The YMCA or The Wisconsin Athletic Club.  I suppose I will go take tours of each, but meanwhile the WAC's biggest advantage is that it's open 24 hours.  The Y's biggest advantage is that it's about $20 cheaper each month.  Hmm... decisions decisions.
Meanwhile, in the real world- I woke up today feeling good :] I had a 6" turkey sub on 9-grain whole wheat  & a salad for lunch.  It was delicious!  I also got the Garden Salsa sun chips from Subway without looking @ the label first.. MISTAKE!  9 grams of fat just for the little stinkin' bag. blahh. Needless to say, I did not eat them.  I have decided to commit to the Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred Challenge!  I hear it's kinda like a living hell with benefits :]  So we shall see!
I head home from vacation tomorrow morning.  I was visiting my sister in Virginia :]  It'll be around a 16 hour drive, so I'm thinking the chihuahua and I will probably hotel it up somewhere half way through.  Other exciting plans for the weekend:  Milwaukee Brewers baseball game Sunday! :]  I'm going with my friend Andre- should be fun!
Hope Everybody Is Having A Wonderful, Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment