Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chipotle=Bad!

So today... I kind of.... ate a burrito the size of my head. 
I went out to lunch @ Chipotle with a couple of my friends & I told myself I would only eat half of the burrito (Tortilla, Chicken, Black Beans, Rice, Pico De Gallo, Cheese, Sour Cream & Lettuce).  Well.. the good news is that I DID only eat part of it.  The bad news... :(  I ate the rest shortly after.  Boo me!  I did however learn a lesson from this disaster- IT'S NOT WORTH IT!  I have been feeling so good & energetic lately and the ginormous burrito stole that from me.  What nerve!  Well It won't be happening again... that is "fo sho" :]


I worked late tonight, so I'm working out rather late as well.  But I am committed to working out long and hard tonight to work off today's "mistake (a.k.a. ginormous burrito)".  hehe.


Jillian, Here I Come! :]

 Have a great night everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that day 2 went well! I'm sore as heck and wonder how I'll ever do it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burrito doesn't sound like it was too bad for you...the sour cream and the cheese could be a kicker, depending on the quantities. I wouldn't beat yourself up too bad. If it had been me, I would have had nachos and whole ton of other stuff.

    ReplyDelete