Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 10 Of The Shred :]

I'm happy to say I have officially overcome my "slump!"
I have been shredding my butt off, walking, & doing my Wii Fit! :]  I feel fantastic!

I can't believe today marks day 10 of the Shred Challenge!  I've never worked out this hard in my life & I am so happy with the results- mainly in the way that I feel! :]  Thanks to everyone for supporting me- It really means a lot!

Here are my current stats after 10 days of shredding & healthy eating:

Bust- 53.5" (1/2 inch loss)
Waist- 47.5" (3 inch loss!)
Hips- 58" (1/2 inch loss)
Thigh- 32.75" (3/4 inch loss)
Arm- 19.5" (1/4 inch loss)
  Total Inches Lost:  5 inches! :]


Starting Weight: 315lbs.
Current Weight: 309.4 lbs.
Total Weight Loss: 5.6 lbs! :]



Updated Pictures:


haha... I actually look worse in these pictures than in the beginning, because of the camera angles.  You can't really see well, but my pants are also getting really baggy, which is exciting :]

Congratulations Everyone On Your Accomplishments & Results! Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Katie, I'm so proud of you and so happy with your results! Keep up the great work, we are almost half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I keep seeing bits about this "Shred" but I can't find it

    ReplyDelete